Friday, May 20, 2011

Y i embrace Islam?

“There's also people who is not believed what I have been see, but I really can't express it in "language". How can you describe something that's not even on earth by "language?”
This part of Brother Ikhwan’s Ng in his blog caught my attention and it reminds me of my answer weeks back when I was still so excited to answer why I embraced Islam whenever the question popped up. Nowadays, I just simply make it short after realizing that not everyone would understand or even believe what I told them about the dream I had when I was asked the question I didn’t know how to answer back then in the dream on which I was asked “Siapakah Tuhan kamu?’”

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...same to me too. How could a person like me, who embraced Islam when I was 10 yrs old, should answer the question of..'Why did you embraced Islam?'... 'Macam mana kamu dapat hidayah masuk Islam?'...or, even some people told me...that..I was very lucky that Allah choose me to 'enter' his kingdom. And, finally..I choose and prefer the last statement..as I do believe that God 'choose' me...and that it was the greatest gift God ever gave me..and hope that this will last till my last breath....amin..

    ReplyDelete